[DWJ] Facebook - now Ravelry!

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 15:40:26 EST 2011

>>> EVERYONE is on ravelry.
>>
>> No, I'm not; no privacy issues this time, but simply because I don't do any
>> craft at the moment (except making websites) and it would be only one more
>> thing to have no time for and feel guilty about.
>
> Same here.  My craftiness at the moment is limited to paper cutout models
> and repairing other people's jewelry.

And mine to repairing telephones.  Some of what I have to do with the
wiring probably counts as ravelry, I suppose.  I have one phone that
ought to have a plaited handset cord.  I should make one - I think it's
a four-strand plait, with three wires and a piece of string, all
cloth-covered...

Philip.  (Not on Ravelry, or Facebook, or...)