[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Gili Bar-Hillel hptranslator at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:28:29 EST 2011

Cassandra Clare is planning not one, but three follow ups to the Mortal
Instruments series, an entire new trilogy with its own name (which I've
forgotten). And yes, _Clockwork Angel_ is also the first of a trilogy, so
she has nine books for this world planned altogether - she already has them
plotted out. She means to publish two books a year, one from each trilogy. A
bit insane, I know, but some people need that kind of high pressure to
write. I know I work better under pressure than not.