[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Mon Mar 7 00:06:53 EST 2011

I try to look at those markers as a way to figure out what to recommend to
people.  Sometimes I'll give someone a book that I'm positive they'll like,
only to run up against one of those invisible dealbreakers.  It's
frustrating because I really want to say "just get over yourself" but can't
because it would be Wrong.  :)

Melissa Proffitt