[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Mon Mar 7 00:04:58 EST 2011

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:42:21 +0000, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:

>I didn't have one worst book, but I certainly read some stinkers - most of
>them YA historicals.  Really. Painful.  In fact, one of the books in that
>category that disappointed me greatly was Cassandra Clare's _Clockwork
>Angel_.  Some of that was that I'd expected more of it, but still - sorry,
>Gili!

Bummer.  I think Jacob and my middle child Aerin read it, but I never did
have time.  Waiting for the Scholastic warehouse sale to get it in so I can
get it for free.  I'm such a cheapskate.  And what is up with Book 4 of the
Mortal Instruments series?  What's left to tell?  (Or rather, what of all
the stuff that's left to tell could it focus on?)

Melissa Proffitt