[DWJ] Facebook - now Ravelry!

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 22:18:36 EST 2011

ooh, me too!  My username is lorakeet, though I hardly ever go there.  I
largely gave up knitting after my dog decided that there was no difference
between her rope toys and my knitting projects.  After the third one she
destroyed, needles and all, it just wasn't as much fun anymore.  (and I did
end up keeping it in a shoebox, four feet off the ground on the back of my
desk.  She's a border collie.  They have ways.)

lizzie