[DWJ] best books of 2010

Jenny Schwartzberg schwartzbergj at newberry.org
Sun Mar 6 22:05:48 EST 2011

 I liked the Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place and am curious enough about the unexplained mysteries to look forward to reading the next book.

As for my best books of 2010, I read so many books that I can't really name one single book.

For children's/YA, I'm still enthused over Kate Milford's The Boneshaker.

For middle-grade, Linda Newbery's Lob is gorgeous

For young graphic novel fans, I adore Andi Watson's four Glister books.  Any chance of more of them??

Science fiction would be Lois McMaster Bujold's Cryoburn

Fantasy is Carol Berg's The Spirit Lens

Urban Fantasy is Patricia Briggs' Silver Borne or Eileen Wilks' Blood Magic

Historical Romance is Mary Jo Putney's Never Less Than A Lady

Paranormal romance is Archangel's Kiss

I could go on but I think I'll stop here.

Yours,
Jenny Schwartzberg
Chicago, IL