[DWJ] Best Books of 2010 - It's on her blog!

Devra devra at aol.com
Sun Mar 6 20:33:05 EST 2011

When rocks were soft and dinosaurs roamed the earth and I edited and published an amateur STAR TREK fanzines, I used to tell my authors "If it's not IN the story, it doesn't exist.  I can't send slices of you through the mail to explain the bit that you left out...."

I feel much the same about people telling us things we need to know about their book in their online journal and navel-lint-examining ... well, I shouldn't be nasty about it....

Devra