[DWJ] Best Books of 2010 - various thoughts

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 18:36:35 EST 2011

Hahaha - doesn't that just go to show.  I _hated_ Dragonhaven_ (the non-stop
garrulity of the narrator drove me NUTS), but _Deerskin_ is one of my
favourite books in the whole world.  Maybe being a dog lover makes a
difference (I'm certainly not a fan of incest).  And I liked Pegasus a lot,
too, probably the most of her books since _Sunshine_.

D.