[DWJ] Fwd: Worst Book of 2010: _Soulless_ by Gail Carriger

Chelsea Watson c.wildmagic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:06:19 EST 2011

I'm interested to know what discrepancies between Victorian and Regency
culture you picked up.
It seemed pretty darn accurate to me, although being a follower of her blog,
knowing shes and archaeologist, and seeing all the
snippets of Victorian research she posts may sway me to believe they are
fairly accurate without grounds.
Also I really enjoyed them (history aside) as light, fun reading.
My worst book of 2010 was probably Evermore by Alyson Noel. It actually, *
actually* had no plot.
:)