[DWJ] Facebook - now Ravelry!

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:23:10 EST 2011

I'm also on Ravelry!  I'm widdy there. (new knitter here and still reveling
in all the possibilities!)

peace
widdy

On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 11:54 AM, Hallie O'Donovan <hallieod at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Ulrika Isacsson <ulrikamc at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Regarding Facebook I also have an account there (even if it took me long
> > enough to get one), but I have to say that my real social networking
> takes
> > place at Ravelry. Facebook entries I try to keep to fairly impersonal
> > comments about daily life. Ravelry is about my hobbie and even if I
> haven't
> > met  the persons I talk to there, it feels in a way more fun and
> personal.
> >

> Another Raveler! There are quite a few of us there.  I had to limit my
> Ravelry time with Leechblock, as it was getting a bit outrageous, but I do
> love it dearly.  I'm Schrapknits there.
>
> Hallie

"Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not true,
they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons exist, but
because they tell us that dragons can be defeated."

G.K. Chesterton

----
Ian W. Riddell
Intern Minister - UU Church of the Monterey Peninsula, Carmel, CA
Meadville Lombard Theological School - M Div 2012
iwriddell at gmail.com / iriddell at meadville.edu