[DWJ] best books of 2010

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 12:14:31 EST 2011

(re Dresden) Ooh - a new series!!  I'm going to have to try them.  Am I
right to think that White Knights is the first?

And chiming in with my "best of" - I also loved Gullstruck Island.

The other book I adored last year, that no one has mentioned yet, was Fire,
by Kristin Cashore.  I was kind of "meh" about Graceling, and did not expect
to be blown away by Fire, but I was.  It was one of those books that you
don't want to finish.  It reminded me in many ways of the _best_ of Robin
McKinley

Debbie