[DWJ] best books of 2010

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sun Mar 6 09:26:35 EST 2011

Ulrika Isacsson wrote:

> I started reading the Dresden series rather late, and I've been pacing
> myself as well.

Hee. Whereas I, who usually completely relies on interlibrary loan to never have to buy anything, got impatient waiting for a couple of the middle books to come through the interlibrary loan service and went to an actual bookstore to buy the paperbacks. I came home and one of my housemates said, "did you BUY a BOOK?"

-deborah