[DWJ] best books of 2010

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Sun Mar 6 03:38:49 EST 2011

> In the last two weeks I have mainlined every book of Jim Butcher's
> Dresden Files except for the most recent and the short story
> collection. The only reason I haven't been averaging one book a day
> is because I have other reading I'm paid to do. :( The books are
> addictive, and the character development gets richer and more
> enjoyable as the books go on.
>
> -deborah

These are some of the only books I find it really hard to wait for the
paperbacks to come out! I know the latest one is due out in paperback
soon so I've been rereading them in preparation.

I've had a very Philip Reeve year; I found the first two prequels to
the Mortal Engines quartet and have just loved them. I'm eagerly
anticipating the next ones.

Ehsan.