[DWJ] Don't let Facebook assimilate you....

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:00:05 EST 2011

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com>wrote:

> And if anyone who is *not* on Facebook is interested in seeing what I'm
> reading this year, let me know and I'll be happy to send the reviews along.
>
> It seems like a lot of extra work for you to do this, and I'm even more
hesitant to ask as I actually *do* have a Facebook account.  But I'm very
likely to be deleting it soon (in as much as they let you do so), and no
doubt there are others who were wondering, as I was, why Jane's Safari
hadn't been updated for a while.

But, it would be lovely to see the reviews, so maybe I'll just go ahead and
ask.  As a public service, 'natch. (Oh - maybe you could mirror them to LJ
or DW or -- does FB not make that easy?)

Hallie