[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Steinke, Gabriela M G.Steinke at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Mar 4 05:47:07 EST 2011

You are not the only one, Irina. I also refuse to have a facebook account for all the well-rehearsed reasons. And although some may argue that in our kind of surveillance society, this is an empty gesture, yet I feel the need to draw a line somewhere. I'd rather be King Canute than the sorcerer's apprentice.

Best,
Gaby