[DWJ] Best books of 2010 list

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Fri Mar 4 01:05:41 EST 2011

On Friday 04 March 2011 02:36:47 Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> *Reviews posted on Facebook.  It's easier than maintaining a blog.

I wish people (in general, not specifically you) wouldn't do that; I'm
starting to feel it's mandatory to have a Facebook account.  And I don't want
one; it would make me paranoid, which I'm usually not online, because it's all
right with me that *people* see something personal about me, but it's not all
right with me that a company that sells me to advertisers has my personal
stuff.

Note that I'm not *asking* anyone not to do it, but if you do, please realise
that I won't see it, and I'm probably not the only one. (If I *am* the only
one, ah well, I've been a bleeding-edge Luddite all my life.)

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
Blog: http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi Latest: 12-Jan-2010