[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 68, Issue 12

sylvia . . . harriet_thespy at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:14:50 EDT 2011

I'm not at the querying phase in my book yet (congrats on finishing!!), but I've found a tremendous amount of help and support at the forums over at Absolute Write (www.absolutewrite.com/forums/index.php). It's full of authors/someday-to-be authors in every genre in every stage of the process and if you can't find the answer to a question in one of the already existing threads, someone will have an answer for you within hours on almost anything you need to know.
-Sylvia

--Forwarded Message Attachment--