[DWJ] help please from my brilliant online friends

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Wed Jun 22 20:27:41 EDT 2011

Hi, Melissa;
  The etiquette used to be one at a time. Nowadays, some allow sim-sub,
but you should put "sim sub" on the sub. This may cause some of them to
send it back unread. That's the case is Aus, anyway. If you want my
ebook on Writing a Ms Proposal just say - it's a PDF.

Sally Odgers
  www.affordablemanuscriptassessments.com

So I've finished writing a book and I'm ready to start sending it out to