[DWJ] News from the archive - Eight Days of Luke

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Tue Jun 21 03:51:44 EDT 2011

Glad you enjoyed it, Farah.  We are very proud of that exhibition, and Judith's archive is fantastic.

Hannah Green

Archivist

Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books

Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP

Tel. 01914952707

E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk

Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books

Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.