[DWJ] News from the archive - something funny...

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Jul 21 12:55:57 EDT 2011

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011, Eleanor Joslin wrote:
> (Okay, self-interest -- I was an ardent DWJ fan from my early teens, and
> there might be something silly from me in that pile.  If you see it, please
> don't expose it here!)

Ha! I never thought of that. There's at least two, probably more letters for me in that pile, if she saved everything. Although some type of my letters to her up on the website at one point, I can't claim too much of a desire for privacy. *g*

I'm always curious about what I wrote when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure that one of the letters to Douglas Adams in DON'T PANIC (Neil Gaiman's book about the Hitchhiker's series) is for me, although of course I'm not 100% sure.

-deborah