[DWJ] News from the archive - something funny...

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 11:44:40 EDT 2011

I promise, if I spot anything from you Eleanor, I won't say a word!

The letters will be kept, and generally fan correspondence is open to public access in the same way as the rest of the archive.  But we are very aware of our obligations under data protection regulations, so anything remotely sensitive will be closed for a suitable period of time.

Hannah Green

Archivist

Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books

Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP

Tel. 01914952707

E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk

Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books

Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.