[DWJ] News from the archive - something funny...

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 11:37:26 EDT 2011

Out of interest, what are you going to do with the fan letters?  Are
they going to stay in the archive, and who is likely to see them?

(Okay, self-interest -- I was an ardent DWJ fan from my early teens, and
there might be something silly from me in that pile.  If you see it,
please don't expose it here!)

	Eleanor