[DWJ] News from the archive - something funny...

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Thu Jul 21 10:08:16 EDT 2011

I'm just working my way through some fan letters sent to Diana Wynne Jones, and found a particularly amusing one from a young fan called Sandeep.  Eleven year old Sandeep, after asking a list of questions, most of which revolve around how old Jones is and her marital status, rounds off his letter as follows:

"P.S. Please reply as soon as possible.  Thank you.  After thought - please don't reply if you are dead.  Thanks."

Hannah Green
Archivist
Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books
Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP
Tel. 01914952707
E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk<mailto:hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk>

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk<http://www.sevenstories.org.uk/>
Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books
Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories<http://www.twitter.com/7stories>

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.