[DWJ] News from the archive - Everard's Ride

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Thu Jul 14 03:57:18 EDT 2011

It's only half catalogued at the moment, so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a little bit longer until that's finished.  But I'll let everyone know as soon as the cataloguing is finished, and the archive is open to the public.  I'll try not to keep you waiting too long!

Hannah Green

Archivist

Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books

Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP

Tel. 01914952707

E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk

Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books

Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.