[DWJ] News from the archive - Everard's Ride

Hannah Green hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk
Thu Jul 14 03:49:39 EDT 2011

You can certainly come and see the drafts here in Newcastle - we welcome visitors!  Hopefully, once the collection is catalogued, we'll also be able to make some material available online, subject to copyright clearance, but I'm afraid it's unlikely to be complete drafts.  And perhaps one day someone will decide these additional stories are worth publishing.  I've certainly enjoyed reading them!

Hannah Green

Archivist

Seven Stories, the Centre for Children's Books

Design Works, William Street, Felling, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear NE10 0JP

Tel. 01914952707

E-mail: hannah.green at sevenstories.org.uk

Website: www.sevenstories.org.uk

Facebook: Find us on Facebook by searching Seven Stories, The Centre for Children's Books

Twitter: Follow us at www.twitter.com/7stories

Think before you print to save energy and paper. Do you really need to print this email? If you do, print it double sided.