[DWJ] Interview with DWJ's son

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Mon Jul 11 19:49:48 EDT 2011

I know of Colin Burrow from Renaissance stuff--as I am sure Charlie does.  See http://www.calidore.plus.com/cburrow.htm.  I was surprised to hear him self-identify as a literary critic rather than as a literary scholar, but maybe that latter title sounds pretentious?

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037