[DWJ] Earwig and the Witch

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 9 06:12:49 EDT 2011

> Creativity, imagination, boldness, strength, observancenessicity (can't
> think of the right word), care, meticulousness - can all be used for
> larceny
> or lies, but they can also used for creation, story telling, and many
> other
> good things.

As was covered in the end of Witch Week when Nan and Charles are
contemplating what they will do with their lives.

I found Earwig and the Witch frustrating!  I thought it was a good start to
the story.  I wanted to find out what happened when her mother came looking
for her and how Custard coped with being friends with Earwig the witch.

Byeeeee,
Kylie