[DWJ] Earwig and the Witch

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 09:47:02 EDT 2011

It must have already been in press.  Diana died at the end of March. It is
now July. It is possible to make changes very late on, but only if you are
expecting to sell millions of copies.

Farah

On 8 July 2011 14:43, Eleanor Joslin <eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk> wrote:

> That bothered me too.  Especially since I have Obama's "Dreams From My
> Father", naming him as presidential election winner in the front matter,
> purchased by me only about 3 days after the election.  Perhaps the publisher
> gambled on the election result, but still, how long does it take to turn
> these things around?
>

> On 08/07/11 14:26, Deborah Meghnagi Bailey wrote:
>
>> Actually, what I found most disconcerting about the book was the author
>> bio
>> - written as though DWJ was still alive. I found it quite upsetting,
>> actually - sort of disrespectful to her. I suppose the book could have
>> been
>> printed before she died, but still.

There is no such thing as a right time or a wrong time. There is only the
now. The future is made up of accumulated nows.