[DWJ] Earwig and the Witch

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Fri Jul 8 09:43:32 EDT 2011

That bothered me too.  Especially since I have Obama's "Dreams From My
Father", naming him as presidential election winner in the front matter,
purchased by me only about 3 days after the election.  Perhaps the
publisher gambled on the election result, but still, how long does it
take to turn these things around?