[DWJ] Interview with DWJ's son

Kate Mitchell kate at ibble.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 05:22:02 EDT 2011

A number of characters also use magic through language (Sophie and Cat off
the top of my head); in a way they are calling the world into being through
words so I think this can parallel the writing process. And Farah has
written about the essays on magic in Year of the Griffin describing
research/writing process, so I think there is a lot about writing that might
not be obvious at first.

Kate