[DWJ] Interview with DWJ's son

Charlie Butler charles.hannibal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:25:50 EDT 2011

On 6 July 2011 21:21, Martha Hixon <marthahixon at gmail.com> wrote:

> What was it about Tom Lynn that reminded you of her husband? Having never
> met DWJ or her family, such associations would never occur to me, though of
> course authors do draw from real-life experience, consciously or not.

I'm not sure I can pin it down. Something about physical appearance (but
more in overall mien than anything more specific), something about turn of
phrase, something about the humour, something about the combination of
honesty, apparent diffidence and strength. But of course, as soon as I start
to think about it, the differences are just as important.

Charlie