[DWJ] The conference website

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sat Feb 12 12:33:39 EST 2011

On Saturday 12 February 2011 17:37:40 Martha Hixon wrote:

> I don't think there will be any privacy issues associated with a
> Facebook page--pages done for organizations and such are not the same as a
> personal pages; you don't "friend" them, or at least that's the way I (a
> rather lackadaisical Facebooker) understand it.

But someone (Charlie?) said it would be members only, which I read as "no
facebook account, you don't get in". I've steadfastly avoided having a
facebook account until now, though I can't count the people who have invited
me on the fingers of one hand any more.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.