[DWJ] The conference website

Martha Hixon marthahixon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 11:37:40 EST 2011

As someone who did attend the conference, I don't mind someone developing a
Facebook page for the conference and/or Deborah adding them to Chrestomanci
Castle. As Charlie noted, everything there has been freely available for
awhile. I don't think there will be any privacy issues associated with a
Facebook page--pages done for organizations and such are not the same as a
personal pages; you don't "friend" them, or at least that's the way I (a
rather lackadaisical Facebooker) understand it.

I hadn't visited the conference page in quite awhile, and it was nice to
revisit it today. I am hoping that there will be another DWJ conference in
the near future, possibly in conjunction with Seven Stories, where her
papers are?

I might even brave the atrocious full body scanners now in place in the US
airports for that, though I'm boycotting flying for now because of them.

Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon
Department of English
Middle Tennessee State University