[DWJ] The conference website

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Sat Feb 12 11:06:50 EST 2011

On Saturday 12 February 2011 16:46:33 Charlie Butler wrote:
> I certainly have no objection to that - and thanks for the offer! I don't
> imagine anyone else will mind either, since all the pictures have been
> freely available on the web for the last 18 months.

I do in fact mind on principle: joining facebook, with all its associated
privacy and datamining problems, just to look at some pictures is more than
I'm willing to do. But as I wasn't at the conference and have never looked at
the pictures when they were still up, I suppose my objection is invalid.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
Blog: http://www.valdyas.org/foundobjects/index.cgi Latest: 12-Jan-2010