[DWJ] Wilkins' Tooth

Fri Dec 30 13:18:45 EST 2011

Yes, I just got behind in my planning.

Melissa Proffitt

-----Original Message-----
From: dwj-bounces at suberic.net [mailto:dwj-bounces at suberic.net] On Behalf Of
Ulrika Isacsson
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 2:08 PM
To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion
Subject: Re: [DWJ] Wilkins' Tooth

This was only the second time I've read this book, and I had forgotten how
much fun it is. I really enjoyed the different colourful language, but I
don't have anything new to add to the discussion I'm afraid.

2011/12/29 Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at proffitt.com>:
> The next novel is actually The Ogre Downstairs, not Eight Days of
> Luke, and I agree that we should add "Who Got Rid of Angus Flint?" for
January.

But we're already reading The Ogre, right? During December? And Eight Days
of Luke during January?

//Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar