[DWJ] Wilkins' Tooth

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:49:52 EST 2011

I couldn't get hold of Wilkins' Tooth in time, so I skipped that one.
Sounds like it'd be a fun read!

Changeover started like a big game of Telephone; Wilkins' Tooth starts
> with-I don't know if it has a name, but it crops up everywhere from
> fairytale to song to MASH episode, which is how I remember it best. Person
> needs something from Person B, who will give it to her if Person A gives
> her
> something that can only be gotten from Person C, and so on.

TvTropes calls this a Chain of Deals:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ChainOfDeals

(I love how you can always count on TvTropes to have a name for everything.)

Katta