[DWJ] Free Martha Wells

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:51:47 EST 2011

you should be able to download the kindle program for your computer and
read it there, if you don't mind installing the app on your computer.  It's
free.  I don't have a kindle, either--and this book is not free for nook
:(, so I don't think the promotion is going to be available elsewhere--but
I do buy kindle books occasionally and read them on a computer or on my
phone, or an ipod touch.  the apps come from:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=dig_arl_box?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771

Lizzie