[DWJ] E-book reader

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 04:28:26 EST 2011

I'm a kindle user but am beginning to have doubts because of their rotten
labour practices. I am thinking a Sony for my partner for his retirement
pressie as he already has an old one and loves it.

On 22 December 2011 09:20, Ulrika Isacsson <ulrikamc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since I'm at the moment trying to decide which e-book reader I'm going
> to get myself as a (belated) birthday/christmas gift and am constantly
> changing my mind, I thought I'd check here as well as reading lots of
> reviews. Does anyone have one of these devices? Which one? What do you
> like best about it?
>
> I will most probably not buy a Kindle and the ones I'm looking at most
> are, at the moment, Sony PRS-T1 and Cybook Orizon.
>
> OBDWJ - I haven't really checked the market for specific titles, but
> are any of DWJ's books available as e-books?
>
> Seasonal greetings
> Ulrika
>
> --
> Ord - ger livet meningar

There is no such thing as a right time or a wrong time. There is only the
now. The future is made up of accumulated nows.