[DWJ] E-book reader

Andrea Höst andreakhost at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 04:26:43 EST 2011

Since I have a Kindle, I guess all I'll say is that whatever model you
go with, definitely get e-ink.  E-ink is wonderful.

There's only a few DWJ ebooks, sadly.  Howl's Moving Castle, The Game,
Enchanted Glass, House of Many Ways, Earwig and the Witch, and The
Pinhoe Egg.  Even though I have all these in hard copy, I'm definitely
going to be creating a DWJ e-collection so that the books will always
travel with me.