[DWJ] E-book reader

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 04:20:27 EST 2011

Hi,

Since I'm at the moment trying to decide which e-book reader I'm going
to get myself as a (belated) birthday/christmas gift and am constantly
changing my mind, I thought I'd check here as well as reading lots of
reviews. Does anyone have one of these devices? Which one? What do you
like best about it?

I will most probably not buy a Kindle and the ones I'm looking at most
are, at the moment, Sony PRS-T1 and Cybook Orizon.

OBDWJ - I haven't really checked the market for specific titles, but
are any of DWJ's books available as e-books?

Seasonal greetings
Ulrika

--
Ord - ger livet meningar