[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle on December 10th

Virginia Preston virginia875 at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 10 06:24:27 EST 2011

About today; we will be at the matinee, and will then be in the Shipwright's Arms on Tooley Street before the evening performance so we hope we can meet up with those of you who are going to the evening. If you want to get hold of us, my phone gets gmail updates, so please use my firstname dot secondname @ gmail.com and it will reach me - I'm reluctant to put my mobile number on a public list but happy to call if you email me directly.
And the restaurant still have my booking for this evening so I hope you are all able to use that and enjoy it!
best,Virginia Preston