[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle on December 10th

Virginia Preston virginia875 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 9 10:03:56 EST 2011

For tomorrow:

it turns out that Farah & I are actually going to the matinee, not the evening performance. So we probably won't stick around for dinner after the show, but could maybe have a drink with those of you who are coming to the evening, and then I have the following people who want to go to dinner:

Eleanor Joslin + friend
Suzanne + friend
Meredith + 3
Elizabeth + 1

So I'd suggest you use my booking at the Dim T anyway! It's the London Bridge one, 2 More London Place, Tooley Street, SE1 2DB.
http://www.dimt.co.uk/
Google map: http://bit.ly/shvgci (it's very near the theatre).

The matinee starts at 3 and finishes at about 4.20pm, apparently, so I thought we might then go and get something to eat and wander back to the theatre about 6.30/7 to say hello to those of you going to the evening performance.

Sorry that things are a bit more complicated than we thought, but hope to see some of you all the same!

Virginia