[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle at Southwark

Joe oddenda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:12:10 EST 2011

Oops, did I really write that? That's what comes of emailing after
midnight!

Let's see, first and second, in no particular order...

Archer's Goon
Fire & Hemlock
The Homeward Bounders
and, er...
Oh, of course! Deep Secret.

But then I leave out Riddley Walker, and Post Captain by Patrick
O'Brian! And The Ennead or maybe Useful Idiots by Jan Mark! And those
are just off the top of my head!

It's a mug's game; I guess I should stick to just reading them :-)

Joe