[DWJ] Howl's Moving Castle on December 10th

Virginia Preston virginia875 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 1 08:43:38 EST 2011

Farah & I & partners are going, and we had thought of going to eat afterwards rather than before. The play starts at 7.30pm and lasts 90 minutes, according to the website, and I found a restaurant called Dim T at London Bridge, which does gluten-free food. I have provisionally booked a table there for about 9.30pm, which can be for up to 8 people, so bringing a friend should be fine, and maybe if anyone else is coming and would like to come out for dinner, they could say. I should confirm with the restaurant what we are doing in the next few days.

And thank you for the reminder - have been meaning to email the list all week!

Virginia
(mostly lurker)