[DWJ] Music in DWJ

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 02:54:49 EST 2011

Hi,

Yes there is a  wish that gives the children beautiful singing voices (the
story is called 'sweet singing in the choir') but that is a Cinderella
story ( the fairy godmother gives a wish that runs out at midnight). I
thought we were looking for music as magic, not just music AND magic

If I misunderstood, don't correct me- it is what I was looking for and
thinking of  at least :)

Yes, I thought the Music in " A Harp of Fishbones" was magical, but I could
not find my copy of the book quickly enough, which is one of the reasons I
left the question open.

Gin