[DWJ] Elizabeth Bentley wants to share "DWJ" with you

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 19:53:08 EDT 2011

I think you need to set up your own (free for limited but quite generous
storage) Drop Box account, and then if you want to share files, you invite
people. Many thanks to Elizabeth for organising this! I shall look forward
to listening to the video (hehe) soon.

Judith

On 17 August 2011 03:06, Elizabeth Bentley <ebentleysln at googlemail.com>wrote:

> I think maybe I have to invite individuals to the dropbox folder, so if you
> want either of the files let me know offlist.
>
> I've already invited Ulrika.
>
> Elizabeth
> On 16 Aug 2011, at 17:41, Ulrika Isacsson wrote:
>
> > I'd love to take a look at it, but do I have to register at the site?
> > When I follow your link I need to enter a password.
> >
> > /Ulrika
> >
> > 2011/8/16 Dropbox <no-reply at dropbox.com>:
> >> Elizabeth wants to share some files with you using Dropbox. Message from
> Elizabeth:
> >>
> >> "If anyone wants to hear the Burrows programme on DWJ, I have put it in
> my dropbox folder DWJ. Please note this is a movie rather than a sound file,
> as I used my iPad to record the programme. Someone with more technical
> abilityh than I might have been able to either ecord just the sound or strip
> out the visuals afterwards, but I haven't. So the file size id quite large,
> over 1 GB. Enjoy! Elizabeth"
> >>
> >> View the "DWJ" folder here:
> https://www.dropbox.com/link/17.XVuF436alu?k=87180070d35c7583f724b45471e2f597
> >>
> >> Enjoy!
> >> - The Dropbox Team
> >>

> > --
> > Ord - ger livet meningar

> Read
> http://heartoftheschool.edublogs.org/
> for more on the value of school librarians

Judith Ridge
Western Sydney Young People's Literature Officer

Arts and Cultural Development
Blacktown City Council
PO Box 63
(62 Flushcombe Road)