[DWJ] Elizabeth Bentley wants to share "DWJ" with you

Elizabeth Bentley ebentleysln at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:06:21 EDT 2011

I think maybe I have to invite individuals to the dropbox folder, so if you want either of the files let me know offlist.

I've already invited Ulrika.

Elizabeth
On 16 Aug 2011, at 17:41, Ulrika Isacsson wrote:

> I'd love to take a look at it, but do I have to register at the site?
> When I follow your link I need to enter a password.
>
> /Ulrika
>
> 2011/8/16 Dropbox <no-reply at dropbox.com>:
>> Elizabeth wants to share some files with you using Dropbox. Message from Elizabeth:
>>
>> "If anyone wants to hear the Burrows programme on DWJ, I have put it in my dropbox folder DWJ. Please note this is a movie rather than a sound file, as I used my iPad to record the programme. Someone with more technical abilityh than I might have been able to either ecord just the sound or strip out the visuals afterwards, but I haven't. So the file size id quite large, over 1 GB. Enjoy! Elizabeth"
>>
>> View the "DWJ" folder here: https://www.dropbox.com/link/17.XVuF436alu?k=87180070d35c7583f724b45471e2f597
>>
>> Enjoy!
>> - The Dropbox Team
>>

> --
> Ord - ger livet meningar

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian
CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebentleysln at googlemail.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
To send a message write to : sln at yahoogroups.com