[DWJ] Interview with DWJ's son

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:59:43 EDT 2011

Hi Judith,

The full transcript of the the talk with Elizabeth's amendments is in
Elizabeth's email to the group dated July 11. Are you able to still access
this in your email? Do you want someone to repost a copy? Or am I just
replying to a question that wasn't addressed to me and don't know what you
were asking for? ( If the answer to the third question is " yes" please
don't reply :)  )

Regards

Gin