[DWJ] Little Dot

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:44:03 EDT 2011

off topic: I just wanted to say that I hope all of you in or near London are
doing all right.  I hope all of you all over are doing all right, actually
:)  I suppose I could send out an email like this every other week about a
different place that someone on the list lives, but in any case, I hope
you're all well.

lizzie