[DWJ] Little Dot

A.M. Winslow debrisoftheages at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 9 12:16:35 EDT 2011

Actually, the Old Fort Road I live near is in the USA, in Montana.  I live in the US part of the year, Scotland the other part.  Ah, the joys of being a student.  But I just finished reading HB aloud, and, as Jamie noted -- maybe they call them all Old Forts.

>>Where do you live, Anna?  I have assumed the city was Bristol, but I
have no real evidence for this, not knowing Bristol at all well.  (I
went there recently and got lost in probably the same area Polly did in
Fire and Hemlock.  I also went to the Clifton Suspension Bridge of
course, and took a detour past DWJ's house on the way up to it, just to
see.)